Selected Past Appearances
Pat is available to give lectures, cooking demonstrations and special events. Through her collaboration with Berkeley Hall Plantation in Bluffton, S.C., luncheons and dinners may be arranged for any size group in the attractive setting of this renowned venue. Arrangements may be made in a variety of other attractive settings in the Charleston and Savannah area and beyond.
- Charleston Wine and Food Festival, Charleston, SC
- Morris Museum of Art, Augusta, Ga.
- Gibbes Museum of Art, Charleston, SC
- Savannah Wine and Food Festival, Savannah, SC
- Hilton Head Wine and Food, Hilton Head, SC
- Berkeley Hall Plantation, Bluffton, SC
- Colleton River Club, Bluffton, SC
- Hilton Head Plantation, HHI, SC
- Wexford Plantation, HHI, SC
- Belfair Plantation, Bluffton, SC – cocktails and dinner art exhibit and book signing
- J. Banks Design, Hilton Head– Palette to Palate Gala Cocktail Party and book launch
- J. Banks Design, Hilton Head– a series of luncheons, art demos and book signing
- Charleston, SC – cocktails with artist John Carroll Doyle and book signing
- St. Simon’s Women’s Garden Club, St. Simons, Ga.
- Glynn Arts Festival, St. Simons, Ga.