SCG Lifestyle seeks to preserve the authenticity of Southern culture and to capture the power of place, style, character, and enchantment. This is only made possible from a team of like-minded individuals coming together to create a catalyst for Southern preservation. Echoed on the pages of a beautiful elegant magazine will be our team’s words and images. SCG Publications are not large corporate-funded publication but instead rooted in humble family beginnings. The leadership team of SCG Lifestyle consists of artists and writers themselves. We understand the value of your work.Depending on your level of interest, you will have the opportunity to work with us in various ways.
Whatever your contribution, you will always receive recognition for your work. We have a facebook group called “SCG Contributors.” Request to join and let us get to know you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Copyright & Usage Agreement
All media submitted to SCG Lifestyle will be data protected and not distributed and only used for the purposes of it’s publication and promotion. By uploading content you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Content will remain copyright of author/artist within the constraints of United States Copyright Law.
- Content will be used for both print and digital publication purposes.
- Editorial content will be subject to basic copyediting.
- Submitter understands that this agreement and content will expire 30 after magazine issue. Content may be used beyond that only for archiving of digital magazine & website.
- Submitter agrees that they have full authority and copyright over provided content.
- I have notified SCG Lifestyle if the content submitted has been published or being considered for publication by other media outlets.
Please ensure that all artwork and photographs are 300dpi and of a large file size and resolution. If you are able to email the images to us, they are most likely not large enough for print publication. Use any of the popular free sending services such as dropbox or hightail.
2017 Editorial Calendar
ISSUE ONE – Springtime in the South (On Sale: 2/19/17)
Material Close: 11/22/16
ISSUE TWO – Southern Gatherings (On Sale: 5/24/17)
Material Close: 4/20/17
ISSUE THREE – The Oyster Issue (On Sale: 7/19/17)
Material Close: 6/20/17
ISSUE FOUR – The Holiday Issue (On Sale: 11/22/17)
Material Close: 8/20/17